When you open each box, you will find inside (see picture below):
1. Insert desired plastic numbered film (0 - 9) into the slot on the bottom of the white surface.
2. (a) Remove activation plug from under sticker.
(b) Pull out the plug: this piece IS the activation plug.
3. Place activation plug into the female portion of unit.
EZ LIGHT has a solar powered panel on the bottom half of the unit.
Please Note: This panel must be directly exposed to the sky - do not place under an awning as the solar panel requires an unobstructed view of the sky to recharge the batteries.
Direct exposure to the sun is not required.
WARNING: Do not place the unit next to a lamp, as the unit must detect darkness in order to automatically illuminate.
1. Connect each unit (on the side) to its Adjacent unit.
2. An attached horizontal series of numbers requires a total of two (2) screws. (One screw at each outer-most end.)
1. Drill 2 holes using a 7/32" drill bit.
2. Insert masonary bit (included)
3. Insert 2 screws (included) and tighten
4. Cover screw-holes with enclosed caps.
US. Patent No. 6,304,818
Worldwide Patent Pending